IMPORTANT NOTICE, Woolton Picture House
To all our loyal customers.
We hope that you are all keeping safe and well and would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all your overwhelming response of warm wishes following our announcement of closure. We have been truly touched by the sentiment with which Woolton Picture House is held and it has been very heart-warming to see that it is held so dear in the hearts and minds of so many; a sentiment which we also share.
We would also like to take this opportunity to say a massive thank you to Susan Snow for her undeniable dedication to keeping Woolton Picture House as an integral part of the community within Woolton Village. Susan’s efforts in setting up the GoFundMe page in support of the cinema and in rallying the support of the local community and beyond has been truly commendable. May we offer a very heartfelt thank you to Susan and each and every one of you who have very kindly contributed to this fund, especially during such challenging times.
The sense of community spirit and your words and actions of support have been beyond expectation and have illustrated very clearly that a passion for cinema continues within our community. This response from the community has led us to again look at our business and its sustainability during these most challenging of times. After careful consideration, we are delighted to be able to share with you the news that we will be re-opening Woolton Picture House. We are truly thrilled that we able to announce an opening date very soon and will be releasing online tickets for advance bookings in due course.
Please rest assured that as we now prepare to re-open, new safeguarding measures are being put in place to ensure your next visit to Woolton Picture House is as safe and enjoyable as possible. (Please view our website for what to expect during your visit).
We will be very excited to welcome you all back To Woolton Picture House very soon so that you may enjoy the big screen experience in your beloved cinema once again.
We will keep you all posted on our re-opening date!
What to expect during your next visit:
We can’t wait to welcome you back, but our number one priority is keeping our community safe.
To help us protect you, we are:
• Displaying clear signage inside and outside of the building to encourage social distancing.
• Installing hand sanitising stations throughout the building for all to use. We are also asking all visitors to sanitise their hands as soon as they enter the cinema.
• All visitors must wear a face mask or covering during their visit.
• Staff members will be supplied with a face mask or covering to wear to keep you safe.
• Ensuring sanitising hand soap is provided in all of our toilets.
• Frequently cleaning high contact points such as toilets, handrails and doors.
• Social distanced seating within the auditorium.
• Encouraging contactless payment methods where possible.
• Name and contact information will be retained or requested (if you have not booked online) for contact tracing.
• Please do not enter Woolton Picture House if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms: High temperature, New, continuous cough, Loss or change to your sense of smell or taste. For advice and more information go to, visit the NHS website.